Thursday, December 31, 2009

Boot Camp Diet I Am 14 And On The Bikini Boot Camp 2 Week Diet. Will It Work?

I am 14 and on the bikini boot camp 2 week diet. Will it work? - boot camp diet

5 feet 5, 120 lbs.

Weighing 7 8 3 months suddenly for no apparent reason. I (a stone in a year before had, and suddenly I got a lot of weight to rear)

Previously, I had to eat between 1000 to 1200 CAL, but he's a bit from 1200 to 1400, when I noticed that I was not eating enough, but it was nothing spectacular and did not eat so much if I get a little obsessive when I Hunger had, but I made sure he moved later, my calories. Still not an easy exercise 1 hour per day.
I loved my weight, now I hate him.


I'm happy about one hours exercise a day to walk normally, but cycling on Sunday for 2 hours, and weeks later the bike everyday, almost 2 hours, which should help.

I am doing the program twice daily, once in the afternoon and once in the evening:

50 stomach
Lower ABS 50 from
50 push-ups
10 slots
100 squats
Hold for 60 seconds planks.


Can it help me lose good + abs fat? Used to 50 pages + 50 belly do leg liftsbefore, but have increased slightly.



I Won a stone in weight in recent months and can not muscular, because I feel fat and my belly, and I think I have more fat on the thighs while they are seriously yi for all things bike!

Am I doing something wrong?
Now I'm in the field of nutrition bikini) Boat (Wednesday, which is adopted in 1000 CAL for 2 weeks, but only with good food, for example. Protein foods, lean meats, vegetables, fruit, eggs, nuts, good carbohydrates, etc.


Is it help me lose weight and has more attenuated?

I hate the way I gained a lot of fat: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment