Friday, January 1, 2010

Color Video Door Phone How Can I Convince Any Of Those Tabloids Out There, That I Am Dead Serious Here?

How can I convince any of those tabloids out there, that I am dead serious here? - color video door phone

"You Tube" and "God Tube is getting better and better for me right now man, super-rich and the tabloids are looking much, much worse.
They will not return my calls, and when he talks about phone immediately hung up on me when I mention the word video supernatural "does not understand. I have the original and a story to the video data, even the same impressive. They ignored my e-mails recently with the freezing of the low quality of the video frame copies of the VHS cassette.

It seemed that every time I make a tabloid magazine that there is something in the order of the days of jazz in it. Prophecies of French guys who could see into the future have been covered, and last month. Maybe it's just a form of stupidity from him, or all that advertising has only a misrepresentation of the truth. Dating supernatural outside observer, I thought the tabloids were the way forward with this video of 1989. After all, with this impressive video supernatural EviAct of 1989, which lost for nearly two decades and has gone recently discovered a few weeks ago, the video could be requested in history.

Instead of jumping at the chance, the first at this stage in the life of VHS video recording and a new history that began in 1967 and ceased publication '89, not even the time one of those days. Shows that if we do not always do it! (The tabloids), they beat a path to your door. However, if the real thing, a carpet of color that a real honest to the spiritual battle in heaven, "Clean your carpets is not dirt. Finally, the question that you perhaps I can answer that. Why ignore the popular press what I have to offer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment