Saturday, January 23, 2010

Small Business Financial Assistance Can U Get A Small Business Loan If You Claimed Bankruptcy Before?

Can u get a small business loan if you claimed bankruptcy before? - small business financial assistance

I try to start a small business loan, but I filed for bankruptcy (Chapter 13), a few weeks. I make a monthly payment, over time, and now I need a business loan to start a new company. I get the rejection due to insolvency?

If so, where can I find the funding to start a small business?

2 comments:

moneybak... said...

You can get a loan, after bankruptcy, but it is very difficult. already proven that you are in limbo irresponcible and its creditors.

In addition, simply all your debts and start again. I doubt that you can get a bank loan for the moment.

You can get a credit card, but with a very high interest rate. You can also try www.prosper.com peer-to-peer lending site.

Money making ideas can be found in http://www.MoneyBakery.com.

Afo I said...

Yes, to get a business loan for all bankruptcies are dismissed.

Maybe I can help. email me at afo.investment @ yahoo.com

Post a Comment