Friday, January 22, 2010

Florida Revocable Living Trust What Happens To My Revocable Living Trust Upon My Death?

What happens to my Revocable Living Trust upon my death? - florida revocable living trust

I am in Florida, what are the procedures that take place before my transfer to the beneficiaries of the inheritance? I suppose the death certificate is the first and then what happens afterwards. How long does it take? What if my recipients are in need? The process can be speeded up? We avoid probate court, so I think it will be within 30 days or immediately transferred?

1 comments:

wizjp said...

The trust agreement is a legal document that the instructions to the Trustee in connection with (1) management of trust assets, (2) provides that distributions from the trust and get (3) what happens the trust if the person creating the trust is incompetent or dies. The Indenture contains instructions for the end of the trust and distribute assets to beneficiaries. The administrator can specify what the trust agreement.

Post a Comment